Northshore’s experienced Health and Property/Casualty consultants and experts provide an insight to insurance arbitration and litigation
that is often sought out by litigators from the insurance defense litigation departments of even the most seasoned law firms.
Northshore's Arbitration & Litigation Support services are provided by highly qualified associates and consultants, who hold respected professional designations, including JDs,
CPAs, and CPCUs.
As insurance and reinsurance claims have become larger and more frequently contested, these costs have a significant impact on a company's bottom line. It is therefore critical to engage well-qualified arbitration .
Northshore’s Arbitration and Litigation Support services include:
- Providing objective, expert advice in insurance-related arbitration and litigation, insurance coverage and claims handling issues;
- Advising and testifying on customs and practices in the insurance industry, including best claims handling practices, underwriting criteria and accepted industry practice and standard of care and management issues;
- Comparing and analyzing policy forms and endorsements for coverage and/or exclusions with respect to specific claims;
- Undertaking electronic or field audits of the disputed business or claim;
- Researching and drafting Affidavits of Merit and Expert Witness Reports for submission to courts in support of the Client’s position;
- Auditing premium development under retrospective, deductible and other loss sensitive rating plans, as well as permissible rates and charges;
- Providing assistance and advice to in-house and outside counsel during all
stages of arbitration and litigation;
David W. Ives, CPCU
Danvers, MA 01923