Collaborating with a team of dedicated, reliable, and skilled professionals is essential to ensuring each client reaches their goals and achieves extraordinary results.
We are always looking for qualified, motivated candidates to join our team and build with passion. People with similar values, dedication and standards of excellence.
Our hiring process examines the values and integrity of each candidate as much as his or her technical skillset. We seek candidates who will make individual contributions to projects, but who will also look for ways to contribute to our shared objectives.
Click below to view current openings and available positions at NiiS.
Apply with your resume and information using the submission form.
Our team will confirm your submission and reach out in response with the next steps in the application process for any current openings as soon as possible.
Contact to apply at Northshore International Insurance Services and join our team today.
Senior Claims Examiner
Danvers, MA 01923
The Senior Claims Examiner is responsible for the following duties within a dedicated unit serving the HMO Reinsurance/Provider Excess, Stop Loss and Reinsurance Claims needs of our clients.
- Extensive knowledge and experience adjudicating accident and health claims for traditional medical, specific and aggregate excess, HMO reinsurance or provider excess claims.
- Audit and review of managed care and provider excess contracts, provider agreements, risk-sharing documents to quantify and verify claims accordingly.
- Audit and review of specific and aggregate excess claims, consulting with clients and per review within the unit.
- Occasional travel is possible.
- A minimum of 5+ years claims experience
- Experience with first dollar medical claims, audit, and medical terminology is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with self-insured plans and stop loss coverage is required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills are required.
- Strong computer skills are necessary for use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access.
Full benefits package offered. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Northshore is a consulting and insurance services organization that specializes in audit, claims management and subrogation services. Our clients include organizations in the accident and health, property and casualty insurance industries, employers, governmental entities, and other risk assumption vehicles.
Northshore provides services worldwide and is headquartered in Danvers, Massachusetts with offices throughout the United States.